The JP4IN1 integrates the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF chips into one PCB. The JP4IN1 is an OpenTX original accessory which can do serial digital signal communication with the Frsky series radios. Recognizing PPM signal from radio output, then converted to the corresponding radio protocol to achieve control of the fixed wing and drone aircraft. Supported protocols such as Walkera DEVO, Spektrum DSM2/DSMX, Flysky, Esky, Frsky, WLtoys, Hubsan, Hisky, Futaba SFHSS Assan etc are built in.
The JP4IN1 module offers greater flexibility with the ability to control most protocols and popular brands in the market today. It also gives the user the ability to use there own radio for more precise control and a better flying experience than the small radios often included with ready to fly products.
- Weight: 42g (include antenna)
- Dimension: 64*49*23mm (exclude antenna)
- Shell shape compatible with: Frsky, JR radio etc. MCU: STM32F103CBT6 (128K ROM, 20K RAM)
- Working voltage: 4.5-7.0v
- Working current: <=100mA
- Working frequency: 2.4G ISM band
- RF power: +22dBm
- Firmware update: Yes, via USB