The Jumper T18 Pro is finally here. It got the JP5-in-1 Multi-protocol RF module build in, also running the most famous OpenTX system. It comes with RDC90 Gimbals and carbon faceplate.
Check out the Video below:
We Never Stop
Jumper focusing on providing hardware compatible with various open source projects. We are always working on bring out better products.
Looking for a radio can control long range? Do not want aa extra module attached to the radio? Now you can get T18!
The Jumper T18 has JP5IN1 multi - protocol module, with 2.4G JP4IN1 and 915mhz / 868mhz at same time.
With T18 you can control your mini quads and air-planes at same time without any extra module attached.
What's the difference?
Besides JP5IN1, T18 has new added adjustable LED back lights. Two power buttons make sure you can turn off the radio quickly enough. Smooth ALPS RDC90 sensor gimbals (T18 Pro only). Adjustable neck strap hook balancer can relieve your neck weight and much more.
What else is new with the T18? Come and check it out!
- JP5-in-1 Multi-protocol module included R9, DSM2/X, FrSKY, SFHSS, FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan and more
- OpenTX firmware
- Voice function
- Zipper Case Included
- Adjustable LED Backlights
- Vibration reminder function
- USB-C online firmware upgrade
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side.
- JP5IN1 module - 2.4G JP4IN1 and 915mhz / 868mhz
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Support telemetry (depending on the receiver)
- Up to 16 channels of output (can be extended into 32ch, depending on the receiver)
- Size: 180*190*58
- Faceplate: Carbon
- Gimbal Type: RDC90 Sensor
- Weight: 888g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC7-8.4V (NO CRSF)
- Channels: up to 32 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: IPS480*272 (800 * 480 HD IPS touch screen interface reserved - expected to be supported by openTX2.4 and above)
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output or USB HID
- 1x T18 PRO radio
- 1x Zipper case
- 1x USB-C cable
- 1x Jumper orange neck strap