The KISS 30 Amp ESC
You'll have no ESC in comparable size to find that switches as quickly and precisely , remains as cool and as well actively controls the rotor , with a comparable power , with a comparable feature set, this also applies to the 24 amp version. Unique safety features provide an extra protection which is even able to prevent damage during wrong configs .
The hardware limiter functions measure the active power as the power and access in case of an error in accordance within nanoseconds .
KISS - Keep it super simple , thats the approach , all that is unnecessary is omitted and all needed is implements optimally.
A lot care and development was taken to ensure a wide compatibilty with almsot all Motors on the market, settings are adapted automatically, you wont need to care, solder, go out and fly.
- - Operating voltage 6 - 26V
- - Maximum continuous current 30A *
- - Instantaneous maximum current (max. 10 seconds) 45A **
- - 370000 ERPM maximum field speed (use to 350,000 recommended)
- * At moving ambient air
- ** Limited by over-current protection
- Automatic one-shot detection:
- At the signal connector (4), the KISS 30A automatically recognizes which transmission protocol is used.
- Over-voltage protection and over-current protection:
- If the voltage rises across 26V while regenerative braking, the KISS ESC regulates the braking power of the engine down dynamically. At 45A load the over-current protection responds and reduces further throttle response.
- Fallback System:
- The 2nd PWM input can be connected to a second flight controllers as a fallback backup. The fallback system can not process a one shot signal. If the fallback pin (5) is connected, the LED (6) has no function. The fallback system intervenes only when no PWM signal is present on (4).
- Signal amplification:
- The KISS ESC 30A has a signal amplifier for 3.3V signals. The threshold voltage is 1.7V. Especially at higher currents the signal amplifier ensures a clean signal.
- Designed for Multicopters and 4D Planes
- Very small size (21 x 35.5 x 5.2 mm)
- Very light weight (5,4gr.)
- 2 - 6S LiPo capable
- Fine speed control (about 950 steps)
- No external cap (electrolytic capacitor) required **
- Rapid implementation of gas changes
- Linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling (little diodes losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- Regenerative braking for rapid throttle response at deceleration
- Fast FET switching by using real gate drivers
- Minimal dead times by an adaptive dead time
- Automatic detection of the One Shot Signal
- Second Signal Input for Fallback System
- PWM signal amplifier
- unique Over-voltage protection
- unique Overcurrent protection
- (**) For very long LiPo power lines (more than 20cm) or to smooth out the supply, a 100 - 220uF Low ESR capacitor can be attached to the Lipo power pads.Be aware: ESC is part of complete setup, please keep your FC settings and Motor/Prop/LiPo combination within ESC specification, otherwise the ESC can be damaged.
- This Device is ESD sensitive, take precautions in any way, this is no "your coffee is hot warning", its physics we can't avoid, the smaller electronic becomes, the more ESD sensitive it is.
- Shipping & Returns
- 1x KISS 30A ESC
We guarantee and stand by all our products that we sell. If for some reason there is an issue with your order please do not hesitate to reach out to us using our store's online contact form, and we will work hard to resolve any issues as best that we can!
All parts are shipped fast from sunny San Diego, California! If you order before 2 p.m. Pacific Standard Time we will ship out your order the same day!
Shipping orders with lipo batteries
We do ship our small 210 and 250 mAh Nitro Nectar batteries via air in small quantities of no more than 10 around the world.
For all batteries that are greater than 250 mAh, such as our 650, 1300, and 1500 mAh, please note that due to US and International laws, we can only send orders with these lipo batteries via Ground Shipping within the US, and we do not ship them internationally.
Also, WE CANNOT SHIP Lipo batteries via DHL Express! We will hold any DHL Express order containing Lipos. Please select a different shipping method at checkout.
Shipping within the USA
For items shipped within the US, we offer low rates via the US Post Office, and most packages shipped with the usual First Class Mail will take no more than 3-5 days to arrive. Please note that these USPS shipping times are only estimates, and we are not responsible for any delay in transit time of your order when shipped via USPS.
For faster service, we also offer low rates with UPS, and can get most packages to arrive within 2 days from our shop to your mailbox!
International Shipping to Countries Outside the USA
It is our policy to mark all international packages with very low customs value so that our international customers do not take a hit when receiving their orders!
Please note that we need a local phone number on all international orders. If one is not present then we will reach out to you first, before sending your package out.
We are pleased to offer very competitive international rates for packages sent all over the world via DHL, which can usually deliver anywhere in the world within 3 days!
We do not yet have full DHL coverage for every region and for all small packages, but we are working hard to expand our rates and coverage! We apologize in advance if you are an international customer and do not see a DHL rate at check out.
PLEASE NOTE that WE CANNOT SHIP Lipo batteries internationally via DHL Express! We will hold any DHL Express order containing Lipos. Please select a different shipping method at checkout.
We can also ship via the regular Post Office, with packages taking around 15 days to arrive. This is the most inexpensive international shipping method we offer.
What about Free Shipping?
We get this request from our customers a lot, and we are working hard towards our goal of being able to offer Free Shipping for our orders, but we are not quite there yet. We are still a new shop that has only been open for less than a year and we are not quite up to the order volumes required to be able to offer Free Shipping.
But the more awesome customers that we get, such as yourself, the faster we can reach our goal!
How much is it to ship to my home?
Want to see the rate you would get? Its simple! Just add the desired items to your cart and initiate the checkout process. Once you have entered your address you will see the best rates that we can generate for you on the next screen.
Where is my shipment?
We send an email out with a tracking number for every order that we ship! You can log into your account to find a specific order #, and then just search your email inbox for that number to find the tracking email from us!
What if my package is lost?
If you used the US Post Office to ship your package and it has not arrived, it is your responsibility to reach out to the Post Office and open a case with them. We are not responsible for lost packages and cannot issue refunds due to such a situation. We drop all our USPS mail at our local Post Office and as soon as the label is scanned it becomes the responsibility of the Post Office and the customer.
No Freight Forwarding Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to freight forwarding addresses. We ship internationally to almost any country in the world.
No Hotel Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to hotels. Please provide a permanent street address.
PO Boxes: Shipments to PO Boxes are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be declined.
Refunds: All orders that are declined by us due to any of these rules are voided with your method of payment and the order is canceled.