The Lumenier ZIP motor line continues to grow with the addition of the ZIP 2812 Motor. With two different KV options to choose from, you'll have a ZIP to match every setup.
The ZIP series by Lumenier is the culmination of years of FPV drone motor manufacturing experience. The ZIP motors feature top-of-the-line components and powerful N52H curved magnets for maximum power. This gives you the best-performing motor for your racing or freestyle drone. Lumenier has always been known for its silky smooth motors, and the ZIP motors are no exception. Each motor is dynamically balanced and tested at the factory to ensure a smooth and perfectly running motor out of the box, resulting in clear and jello-free flight footage.
The Titanium Alloy hollow shaft ZIP motors allow drone pilots to use traditional propellers with nuts. The shafts are made from high-quality and light-weight Titanium Alloy to ensure the best durability possible with threads that will not strip.
The motor features a hollow Titanium Alloy shaft with screw termination for easy maintenance. The ZIP 2812 motors come in at 71g.
The new Cinematic Motors in the ZIP V2 series are purposefully built for the professional cinematographer in mind. The ZIP V2 Cinematic motors feature an all-black matte finish to seamlessly blend into the background, not drawing any unwanted attention to your drone during shoots. Additionally the ZIP V2 motors feature premium components for top of the line performance, and extra reliability. Lumenier motors are guaranteed to give you the best so you can get the job done right.
- Base Mounting Pattern: 19x19mm M3
- Bell and Base: 7075 Anodized Aluminum
- Motor Wire Length: 230mm / 18AWG
- Motor Dimension: 33.7mm x 25.8mm
- Inner Shaft Diameter: 4.8mm / Titanium Alloy
- Prop Shaft: 5mm
- Motor Connection: Bare Wire
- Magnets: N52H Curved
- Weight: 71g (with short wires)
- Stator Diameter: 28mm x 12mm (0.2mm Kawasaki silicon steel)
- Windings: 12N14P
- Configuration: 12N14P
- POPO Compatible: No
- KV: 1150KV/1300KV
- Stator Size: 2812
- Bearing Size: Japanese NMB 12X6X4
- Cells (LiPo): 3-8S (6S most common)
- 1x Lumenier ZIP V2 2812 Cinematic Motor (Choose 1150KV or 1300KV)
- 4x Mounting Screws (M3x8)
- 1x Standard locking Prop Nut
- 1x Low Profile locking Prop Nut
- 1x Spacer/washer
- 3x 20cm extra motor wire + heat shrink