MicroOSD, a micro Arduino-based on-screen display board. It's tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol, and designed to be as compact as possible.
It's main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader, and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display.
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
- Dimensions: 28mm*16mm
- Micro OSD * 1
- JST 1mm ‘Y’ Cable * 1
- Video Transmitter and Camera ‘Y’ cable *1