Check out the DJI Fly More Combo + Infinity305 Stack Bundle Deal!
Infinity 305 ESC Spec:
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- ESC Programming: BLHeliSuite32
- Cont.Current: 45Ax4
- Burst Current: 55Ax4
- Weight / Size: 15.0g / 41x37.5x6mm
- Mounting holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- Signal plug JST1.0 8pin plug with NBD Infinity30FC
- Solder pad ready for signal and power.
- Heatsink design
- 10 Layer PCB with 2Oz Copper Only PCB weight: 9grams
- On board capacitor: 10uf x 48 Total 480uF, No need for external Capacitor
- BLHeli32 Programable Sided RGB LED x4
- Smoov performance design by Team NBD
- 1x Infinity305 4 in 1 ESC BLHeli32
- 4x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 5x Steel Screw 25mm
- 13x Nylon Lock nut
- 1x Infinity305 FC to Infinity305 ESC cable 30mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to Infinity305 ESC cable 50mm
- 1x Infinity305 FC to Infinity305 ESC cable 85mm
- 470uf 35v Electrolytic capacitor
Just a note that this Stack doesn't have the Flash chip installed on the FC for Blackbox. It is a Rev D board, so a Winbond W25Q128JVSIM (https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/winbond-electronics/W25Q128JVSIM-TR/6819722 ) can be installed, and it works fine.
If you buy just the FC (not the stack), maybe you get the flash chip installed?