The ultimate lightweight 3" build just got better. Introducing the NewBeeDrone SavageBee BLV3!! A lightweight setup designed to work with our brushless whoop FCs that will blow your mind.
- 1x Yellow Goober Canopy
- 1x BeeEye Camera
- 4x Flow Motors 1202 11420Kv or 8420Kv 1.5mm Shaft
- 1x SavageBee Frame 3"
- 1x Set of 3" 3018 Gemfan 1.5mm Shaft Props - Clear Grey
- 1x Capacitor
- 1x BeeBrain BLV3 AIO Flight Controller
- 1x 3D Printed Battery Mount
Recommended 1s Batteries:
- NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300 mAh 1S HV LiPo Battery with GNB27
- GNB 300MAH 1S 3.8V HV 60C LIPO BATTERY - GNB27
- GNB 450MAH 1S 3.8V HV 80C LIPO BATTERY - GNB27
- GNB 530MAH 1S 3.8V HV 90C LIPO BATTERY - GNB27
- GNB 660MAH 1S 3.8V HV 90C LIPO BATTERY - GNB27
- GNB 720MAH 1S 3.8V HV 100C LIPO BATTERY - GNB27
Recommended 2s Batteries:
- NewBeeDrone Nitro Nectar Gold 300 mAh 2S HV LiPo Battery with GNB27
- GNB 300MAH HV 7.6V 2S 80C - HV LIPO BATTERY - GNB27
3D Print Battery Mount:
- 1S Battery Mount
- 1S and 2S Battery Mount
- Mount Design by Jeff Pearce for 450 Size Battery - Thanks Jeff!
- Insta Go Mount on Goober Canopy- Design by Dalton
It flies like a dream.. 720mah 1s gives it enough weight to sling it and 6+ minutes flight time….. I’ve crashed this thing many times in ways that should have destroyed it…and did not… very impressed…
This company stands out for its quality and excellent service, thanks.
Much like a dwarf, it is very dangerous over short distances. Like Ferrai VS Lotus, this thing is quicker than my 5" and 6".
Having only put a few 2S NectorGold 300MAh batts through it, it flies well and the stock tune is pretty good. Now it has no mass for “flinging” but that is to be expected.
Only qualm. I bought the BNF and there is NO info in the box or on NewBeeDreone site for the SavageBee or easily found on the web about binding. Keep searching until you search for the AIO board and then search for a diagram which points to the boot button - not the BIND button. I am 63 and could not visually find it w all the right lights around it.
That is NewBeeDrone’s fault, not the quad.
Put the location, expected light display either in the box or on the SavageBee BNF page, jezze !
A very nice sun 250 weight quad.