PandaRC has¬†many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This¬†version features an MMCX connector and 30x30 holes for stack mounting.
- Output power is stable and transmission distance is far: 0.5km 25mW, 1km 200mW, 2km 600mW (stick antenna).
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 600mW mode.
- Output 48 frequency points, and have E group, F group 8 competing frequency at the same time using each other without interference.
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 7V-24V, +12V/260mA 600mW.
- Installation hole corresponds to 30x30 stacks.
- Input voltage: 7-24V
- Output Power: 25/100/200/400/600mw switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Connector: MMCX
- Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804M V2 30x30 5.8GHz 25-600mW VTX - MMCX