The newest F3 flight controller from HolyBro. The Race32 F3 features the new STM32 F3 processor (upgrade from the F1 based Naze based boards) capable of super fast loop times and fast floating point calculations, allowing you to utilize the LuxFLoat controller in Betaflight, Cleanflight, or Raceflight.
The majority of quads fly solid with the default LuxFloat PIDS, reducing the amount of tuning required and getting up in the air much quicker than before.
Features 8MB of flash memory to record your flights for later tuning via the BlackBox feature. Also, custom ports that minimize soldering, and a stack-able design to use with HoylBro's line of PDB and OSD modules (coming soon).
The Race32 F3 Flight Controller was designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor.
For steady, locked in performance, and our guarantee that it will not burn out, look no further than this great performing high end FC.
Comes with protective case, our product guarantee, and all necessary wires to connect to PWM, PPM, ESCs, Power Distribution board (coming soon), OSD and Telemetry (coming soon), LEDs, and GPS.
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with faster ARM-Cortex M4 core with floating point hardware unit for efficient flight calculations. Loop times are up to twice as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Hybrid plug setup, JST plugs and through holes for pin connectors. No compromise on ports. Full feature support of all modules, all at the same time.
- Black box flight log recorder – high capacity on-board storage for easy tuning optimization, flight replay, and troubleshooting.
- Stackable design – perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
- All plugs are located on the same side of the board for a more space-efficient design.
- 4 PWM 3Pin though-holes connectors, 8 PWM JST Plug for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. Full support for OneShot ESCs.
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. Built-in inverters.
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs.
- PWR ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude position hold.
- Buzzer port for warnings and notifications.
- Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
- Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes.
- ~5 grams.
- STM32F303 CPU with FPU 256kB flash.
- 8MB (64Mbit) High-Capacity Flash.
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro.
- MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only).
- HMC5983 magnetometer (Compass Sensor, Deluxe only).
- Micro USB socket.
- 2x 6pin JST-SH sockets (PWR,GPS/I2C).
- 3x 4pin JST-SH sockets (OSD/TELEMTRY,UART3/ SERIAL RX,LED,RSSI)
- 1x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM,PWM,5V,GND)
- 1x 10pin JST-SH sockets (ESC/Servo connections, 5V, GND).
- 4x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections.
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer.
- 1x 3pin JST-ZH sockets (sat.DSM)
We guarantee and stand by all our products that we sell. If for some reason there is an issue with your order please do not hesitate to reach out to us using our store's online contact form, and we will work hard to resolve any issues as best that we can!
All parts are shipped fast from sunny San Diego, California! If you order before 2 p.m. Pacific Standard Time we will ship out your order the same day!
Shipping orders with lipo batteries
We do ship our small 210 mAh Nitro Nectar batteries via air in small quantities around the world.
For all batteries that are greater than 210 mAh, please note that due to US and International laws, we can only send orders with these lipo batteries either via Ground Shipping if shipped within the US, or via air freight method such as UPS or DHL when shipped internationally.
If you select a different shipping method we will hold your order until we get it updated.
Shipping within the USA
For items shipped within the US, we offer low rates via the US Post Office, and most packages shipped with the usual First Class Mail will take no more than 3-5 days to arrive.
For faster service, we also offer low rates with UPS, and can get most packages to arrive within 2 days from our shop to your mailbox!
International Shipping to Countries Outside the USA
It is our policy to mark all international packages with very low customs value so that our international customers do not take a hit when receiving their orders!
Please note that we need a local phone number on all international orders. If one is not present then we will reach out to you first, before sending your package out.
We are pleased to offer very competitive international rates for packages sent all over the world via DHL, which can usually deliver anywhere in the world within 3 days!
We do not yet have full DHL coverage for every region and for all small packages, but we are working hard to expand our rates and coverage! We apologize in advance if you are an international customer and do not see a DHL rate at check out.
We can also ship via the regular Post Office, with packages taking around 15 days to arrive. This is the most inexpensive international shipping method we offer.
What about Free Shipping?
We get this request from our customers a lot, and we are working hard towards our goal of being able to offer Free Shipping for our orders, but we are not quite there yet. We are still a new shop that has only been open for less than a year and we are not quite up to the order volumes required to be able to offer Free Shipping.
But the more awesome customers that we get, such as yourself, the faster we can reach our goal!
How much is it to ship to my home?
Want to see the rate you would get? Its simple! Just add the desired items to your cart and initiate the checkout process. Once you have entered your address you will see the best rates that we can generate for you on the next screen.
Where is my shipment?
We send an email out with a tracking number for every order that we ship! You can log into your account to find a specific order #, and then just search your email inbox for that number to find the tracking email from us!
No Freight Forwarding Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to freight forwarding addresses. We ship internationally to almost any country in the world.
No Hotel Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to hotels. Please provide a permanent street address.
PO Boxes: Shipments to PO Boxes are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be declined.
Refunds: All orders that are declined by us due to any of these rules are voided with your method of payment and the order is canceled.