FULL-FEATURED BETAFLIGHT CONFIGURATOR IN YOUR POCKET
- Upgrade FC firmware via App
- Full-featured BF/iNav configuration
- XT60 & PH2.0 battery connectors
- 1-6S power input
UPGRADE YOUR FLIGHT CONTROLLER VIA APP!
- The WiFi chip in the Adapter 2 which greatly improves the transmission speed and makes it possible to upgrade your flight
- controllers The whole upgrading process costs only 2-3 minutes.
- The firmware flashing currently only supports Betaflight via WiFi connection to the Adapter 2.
FULL-FEATURED BF/INAV CONFIGURATION.
- Now the SpeedyBee Adapter 2 is a full-featured mobile
- BF/iNav configurator. Just go to the field to fly without carrying a heavy laptop.
POWER THE WHOLE THING WITH ONE BATTERY.
- Soldering work should be done on the user end on the previous generation. But the Adapter 2 now has built-in XT60 and PH2.0 connectors which both support 1-6S LiPo batteries input*. As the Adapter 2can power your flight controller, you don't need another battery to power your quad.
- *For 1S batteries, 3.8V or above is requried. Because some(very few) quadcopters may consume a lot of current, and the output voltage of the adapter 2 will be greatly reduced.
- 1 x Adapter 2
- 1 x Maunal
SpeedyBee Adapter 2 Specifications
Product Name Speedy Bee Adapter 2
Power Input Voltage Range 1-6S(3.8V+ for 1S)
Power Input Interface XT60-Male, PH2.0 male
Case Meterial Heat-shrink Tubing
Liquid Silicone Cable Length(Pure Wire) 10cm
Net Weight 21.8g
WiFi Transmission Distance 3 meters
Standby Working Current Under 5V 120mA
Maximum Output Current 200mA @5V
Dimension(Main Body) 18*18.5*42mm
Worked perfectly for me right out of the box. You ever put OSD elements in the wrong place so that you can’t really see them when you’re flying? I do that a lot and I never remember to fix it when I get home. This works great for that. Full beta flight functionality right from my phone.