Meet the StingerBee 120, a micro-sized quad born out of the NewBeeDrone hive to win first place at the 2016 GetPropMan Drone Nationals Qualifier in the Bay Area! This tiny 3-inch frame flew so well and so fast that it beat out all the other 5-inch prop quads in the main event!!
Here is everything you need to build your own StingerBee 120mm size 3-inch quad frame. You can also pick up our StingerBee120 Kit and save a bit on the all the items bundled together!
Check out the step-by-step StingerBee120 build video by our team pilot The Tinman!
Here is another StingerBee120 build video by Clutzz using some other components as well!
- StingerBee120 carbon fiber frame, with NewBeeDrone yellow hardware
- DYS 1306 3100KV motors (for spinning qaud blade props, can go to 4000KV on tri's)
- LittleBee PRO 4x1 ESC
- Rice32 Mini F3 Flight Controller
- FrSky XSR SBUS Receiver
- RunCam HS1177 2.8 FPV Camera
- FX796T 200mw Raceband Vtx with vertical plug
- 5.8 Ghz FPV Antenna
- HQ 3 inch quad blade props
here is the winning race, by S_F_P_V
Frame comes with black or yellow hardware.