Everything you need to build your own StingerBee 120mm size 3 inch quad frame, at a 10% discount!! (vs purchasing all the items separately)
This frame recently won first place at the 2016 GetPropMan Drone Nationals Qualifier in the Bay Area! The best part is that this tiny 3 inch frame flew so well and so fast that it beat out all the standard 5 inch prop quads!!
Check out the step-by-step StingerBee120 build video by our team pilot The Tinman!
Here is another StingerBee120 build video by Clutzz using some other components as well!
- StingerBee120 carbon fiber frame, with NewBeeDrone black hardware
- DYS 1306 3100KV motors (for spinning qaud blade props, can go to 4000KV on tri's)
- Sunrise Cicadia 20A ESC's
- Rice32 Mini F3 Flight Controller
- FrSky XSR SBUS Receiver
- RunCam HS1177 2.8 FPV Camera
- FX796T 200mw Raceband Vtx with vertical plug
- 5.8 Ghz FPV Antenna
- HQ 3 inch tri OR quad blade props
- NewbeeDrone Small Battery Strap
here is the winning race, by S_F_P_V