Easily the best all-around iron on the market in terms of value, performance, quality, and the ability for us pilots to use this thing on a daily basis (portability). When we use this in the field, we can fire up the iron and fix something between heats. It is that fast and that efficient. Able to be powered off of any 3-6S lipo.
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
NOTE: The Iron does not include a power supply. You WILL need a 5.5x2.5mm Barrel Connector and an XT60 to power this with your LiPo, or just pick up our cable!
- Built-in acceleration sensors with STM32 chip can intelligently record your usage habits
- Bright OLED screen is clear easy for you to read information
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature control button is set on the handle allowing for easy temperature adjustments
- Anti-static structure with ground wire ensures your safety during use
- Supports custom programmable development (Micro USB Connection)
- Multiple soldering head types are available (Up to 7)
- Can be powered via a 3-6S LiPo for mobile use
- Model: TS-100
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Voltage: 12-24V
- Power: 65W
- Temperature Range: 100-400°C
- Working Temperature: 300°C
- Special Function: Programmable, Temperature Adjustment
- Dimensions: 16.8x1.7x1.3cm
- DC Jack: 5.5x2.5mm
- Weight: 21g
- 1 x TS100 Digital LCD Soldering Iron
- 1 x B2 Solder Tip (Included with silver color only)
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- 2 x Extra Locking Screws
- 1 x Bilingual Manual in English and Chinese
Need a wall power supply for the solder iron? Click here
Before purchasing a soldering iron I did a lot of research and found that most people recommended the TS100 Digital LCD Soldering Iron.
It’s been serving me very well. I love the fact that you can power it on using either a Lipo badder or a AC Power adapter, which makes this little Soldering Iron very portable and useful for repairs in the field.
This little device I purchased a few years ago for a friend… I can’t believe I didn’t get one for myself. I am on the road for the next 3 months travelling around the US and am so glad it is in my travel case… I don’t think I will need to use my desktop soldering iron again.
Heats up quick and runs off the FPV batteries I already have, so it's very convenient. Good range of tip sizes and shapes too.