A new generation of BLHeli ESCs are here! Designed to bring high performance through hardware PWM and the SiLabs BusyBee line of micro-processors. The result is silent motor operation and a throttle response that is smooth as silk.
Super compact and light weight, these ESC utilize the new high-performance EFM8BB2 50MHz MCU, capable of handling up to 500k eRPM and able to support motors with super high Kv. The ESC are equipped with the BusyBee 2 48MHz MCU!
Multiple input protocols: OneShot 125, OneShot 42 and Multishot.
The hardware generated PWM signal gives makes the motor perfectly synchronous to the MCU, resulting in ultra-quiet and ultra-responsive motor performance.
For details on what is BLHeli_S and how it is better, check out this great article from the DroneTest bog
- BLHeli_S has motor PWM that is synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware. This makes the motor silent and throttle response that is smooth as silk.
- BLHeli_S has very small throttle steps of resolution up to 2048 steps.
- BLHeli_S will have the same good Sync holding properties as base BLHeli. Maybe even better.
- BLHeli_S generally spin-up better than base BLHeli.
- BLHeli_S does damped light, only.
- BLHeli_S supports very high motor Speeds. A BB1 MCU will support 350k erpm, and the limit of the BB2 is not yet known, so the code is set to limit at 500k erpm.
- BLHeli_S supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot. Autodetected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Last and by no means least, is simplicity. If you have a regular setup, just install and go fly (calibrate if your throttle range does not match BLHeli_S default). Or if you need to configure or update, just do so with the simplicity offered by connecting to your ESCs through the FlightController, using BLHeliSuite and a USB cable.
- Brand Name: ZTW
- Item Name: ZTW Flash Series 30A BLHeli OPTO ESC 2-4S
- Model: Flash 30A
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- Continue Current: 30A
- Dimensions: 31mm wide x 17mm long
- Weight: 11g
- 1x ZTW 30A ESE
We guarantee and stand by all our products that we sell. If for some reason there is an issue with your order please do not hesitate to reach out to us using our store's online contact form, and we will work hard to resolve any issues as best that we can!
All parts are shipped fast from sunny San Diego, California! If you order before 2 p.m. Pacific Standard Time we will ship out your order the same day!
Shipping orders with lipo batteries
We do ship our small 210 mAh Nitro Nectar batteries via air in small quantities around the world.
For all batteries that are greater than 210 mAh, please note that due to US and International laws, we can only send orders with these lipo batteries either via Ground Shipping if shipped within the US, or via air freight method such as UPS or DHL when shipped internationally.
If you select a different shipping method we will hold your order until we get it updated.
Shipping within the USA
For items shipped within the US, we offer low rates via the US Post Office, and most packages shipped with the usual First Class Mail will take no more than 3-5 days to arrive.
For faster service, we also offer low rates with UPS, and can get most packages to arrive within 2 days from our shop to your mailbox!
International Shipping to Countries Outside the USA
It is our policy to mark all international packages with very low customs value so that our international customers do not take a hit when receiving their orders!
Please note that we need a local phone number on all international orders. If one is not present then we will reach out to you first, before sending your package out.
We are pleased to offer very competitive international rates for packages sent all over the world via DHL, which can usually deliver anywhere in the world within 3 days!
We do not yet have full DHL coverage for every region and for all small packages, but we are working hard to expand our rates and coverage! We apologize in advance if you are an international customer and do not see a DHL rate at check out.
We can also ship via the regular Post Office, with packages taking around 15 days to arrive. This is the most inexpensive international shipping method we offer.
What about Free Shipping?
We get this request from our customers a lot, and we are working hard towards our goal of being able to offer Free Shipping for our orders, but we are not quite there yet. We are still a new shop that has only been open for less than a year and we are not quite up to the order volumes required to be able to offer Free Shipping.
But the more awesome customers that we get, such as yourself, the faster we can reach our goal!
How much is it to ship to my home?
Want to see the rate you would get? Its simple! Just add the desired items to your cart and initiate the checkout process. Once you have entered your address you will see the best rates that we can generate for you on the next screen.
Where is my shipment?
We send an email out with a tracking number for every order that we ship! You can log into your account to find a specific order #, and then just search your email inbox for that number to find the tracking email from us!
No Freight Forwarding Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to freight forwarding addresses. We ship internationally to almost any country in the world.
No Hotel Addresses: We do not allow orders to be shipped to hotels. Please provide a permanent street address.
PO Boxes: Shipments to PO Boxes are reviewed on a case by case basis and may be declined.
Refunds: All orders that are declined by us due to any of these rules are voided with your method of payment and the order is canceled.