A new generation of BLHeli ESCs are here! Designed to bring high performance through hardware PWM and the SiLabs BusyBee line of micro-processors. The result is silent motor operation and a throttle response that is smooth as silk.
Super compact and light weight, these ESC utilize the new high-performance EFM8BB2 50MHz MCU, capable of handling up to 500k eRPM and able to support motors with super high Kv. The ESC are equipped with the BusyBee 2 48MHz MCU!
Multiple input protocols: OneShot 125, OneShot 42 and Multishot.
The hardware generated PWM signal gives makes the motor perfectly synchronous to the MCU, resulting in ultra-quiet and ultra-responsive motor performance.
For details on what is BLHeli_S and how it is better, check out this great article from the DroneTest bog
- BLHeli_S has motor PWM that is synchronous to the MCU master clock, as it is generated by hardware. This makes the motor silent and throttle response that is smooth as silk.
- BLHeli_S has very small throttle steps of resolution up to 2048 steps.
- BLHeli_S will have the same good Sync holding properties as base BLHeli. Maybe even better.
- BLHeli_S generally spin-up better than base BLHeli.
- BLHeli_S does damped light, only.
- BLHeli_S supports very high motor Speeds. A BB1 MCU will support 350k erpm, and the limit of the BB2 is not yet known, so the code is set to limit at 500k erpm.
- BLHeli_S supports regular 1-2ms input signal, as well as Oneshot125, Oneshot42 and Multishot. Autodetected when the ESC sees an input signal.
- Last and by no means least, is simplicity. If you have a regular setup, just install and go fly (calibrate if your throttle range does not match BLHeli_S default). Or if you need to configure or update, just do so with the simplicity offered by connecting to your ESCs through the FlightController, using BLHeliSuite and a USB cable.
- Brand Name: ZTW
- Item Name: ZTW Flash Series 30A BLHeli OPTO ESC 2-4S
- Model: Flash 30A
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- Continue Current: 30A
- Dimensions: 31mm wide x 17mm long
- Weight: 11g
- 1x ZTW 30A ESE