Now with Crossfire + BeeBrainBL V1 100mw VTX so you can go long range!
Are you ready for the ultimate lightweight 3" build? Introducing the NewBeeDrone SavageBee!! A lightweight setup designed to work with our brushless whoop FCs that will blow your mind.
- 1x Yellow Goober Canopy
- 1x BeeEye Camera
- 4x Flow Motors 1202 11420Kv or 8420Kv 1.5mm Shaft
- 1x SavageBee Frame 3"
- 1x Set of 3" 3018 Gemfan 1.5mm Shaft Props - Clear Grey
- 1x Capacitor
- 1x BeeBrainBrushless V1 FC
- 1x Beeceiver FrSky V2 or Crossfire Nano RX
- 1x 3D Printed Battery Mount
- The 3D printed battery mount only fits Nitro Nectar Gold 300 mAh batteries
- For 2s, you will need to purchase a Y-cable if you plan to use two 1s batteries
- 11420KV motors are intended for 1S only
Recommended 1s Batteries:
Recommended 2s Batteries:
3D Print Battery Mount:
A great flyer for sure ,a little much for inside the house,but it does have enuff zip for a slight breeze outside.smooth and fairly quiet .nice quad .great job newbee drone ,thanks.
I am a new pilot and this guy has got me ripping like a savage! It is absolutely the best! Newbeedrone. I am in love!
This little guy is smooth. By far the quietest quad I own. The build is quite compact. Has a maller footprint than a 3 inch cinewhoop. Pretty snappy for 1s.
l plan on running this on an 18650. So far have tried 300mah nitro nectar and a 450mah. I don't reccomend the nitro nectar 300mah. Only got about 1:30 with lots of voltage sag. 3:30 on the 450mah with a little sag. Felt a bit light on these so I would say go bigger.
Kinda quick whipping laps around the house and the build is light and solid enough that I'm worry free when flippy dipping.