Now available in PNP. Only need to solder on your own receiver and you're good to go!
Are you ready for the ultimate lightweight 3" build? Introducing the NewBeeDrone SavageBee!! A lightweight setup designed to work with our brushless whoop FCs that will blow your mind.
- 1x Yellow Goober Canopy
- 1x BeeEye Camera
- 4x Flow Motors 1202 11420Kv or 8420Kv 1.5mm Shaft
- 1x SavageBee Frame 3"
- 1x Set of 3" 3018 Gemfan 1.5mm Shaft Props - Clear Grey
- 1x Capacitor
- 1x BeeBrainBrushless V1 FC
- 1x 3D Printed Battery Mount
- The 3D printed battery mount only fits Nitro Nectar Gold 300 mAh batteries
- For 2s, you will need to purchase a Y-cable if you plan to use two 1s batteries
- 11420KV motors are intended for 1S only
Recommended 1s Batteries:
Recommended 2s Batteries:
3D Print Battery Mount:
- 1S Battery Mount
- 1S and 2S Battery Mount
- Mount Design by Jeff Pearce for 450 Size Battery - Thanks Jeff!
- Insta Go Mount on Goober Canopy- Design by Dalton
I haven’t had as much fun with a quad in a while! The nice thing about the SavageBee is that it’s so quite no one will complain about it even if you only have a small yard and the neighbors are right beside you. It has great flight time 3-4min, also and the VTX goes up to 100mw so you can get a good amount of range out of it also! I couldn’t recommend more for the price!
I just loved it. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:open_mouth:
Overall good product :100: