- Power on receiver
- Push bind button once - (LED will blink red/blue)
- Bind to Radio - Done!
- Ultra mini size and light weight
- Serial signal output
- IPEX connector, replaceable antennas
- Dimension: 16*11*5.4mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 0.78g (including dual antenna)
- Compatible Protocols: DSMX / DSM2
- Operating Voltage Range: 3~10V
- Beeceiver V2
- Silicone Wires
I am very impressed with the size. Now I can use my Dx9 Spektrum transmitter with my Tyro 79 pro. Awesome !!!
Spi rx on larva x was terrible, surprised to find a DSM micro with a wide voltage range and a reasonable price! Fit snugly under fc and is a great link with easy binding.
This RX is tiny and light weight! Perfect for those micro builds when trying to keep things light! I would definitely recommend this RX for your next micro build!
I put it on the hummingbird fc. Works great and easy to install and bind.
have not tried them yet