There is nothing like the experience of flying an FPV drone, but building these marvelous machines is more complex than it needs to be. With Tramp, we set out to raise the bar on video transmitter technology. With Ghost, we set out to redefine the norms in receivers for R/C control. And now we have fused these two together, in the groundbreaking Ghost Hybrid. Designed by pilots, built by pilots, supported by pilots.
- 20x20/25.5x25.5 mounting
- single sided, with included gummies, for extremely low profile mounting
- Only 2.2g, perfect for the popular sub-250g class
- Extreme Range AND Low Latency
- 500Hz R/C Link Updates (HW is 1kHz ready)
- 2.4GHz Lora OR FLRC control modes, for the best performance in any environment
- Integrated 5.8GHz 25mW - 600mW Video Transmitter
- All 48 standard channels
- Thermally Regulated, Factory Calibrated
INTELLIGENT VTX CONTROL
Intelligent, and direct control of the video transmitter from the Ghost ecosystem. Use either the OLED menus on the Ghost Transmitter module or the responsive OpenTx tools menu. Tx remains silent on power-up, shuts down immediately in an (unlikely) failsafe.
Innovative locking connectors deliver the advantages of the light-weight u.FL/MHF standard, with the security required for world-class racing, or long-range flying. Simply plug the connector onto the board, and slide the locking cap to secure.
THERMAL REGULATION + CALIBRATION
As with all tramp products, the Hybrid includes automatic thermal regulations, protecting the video transmitter against potentially damaging overheating while sitting on the starting pad. The on-board Tramp is factory calibrated, for precise power delivery during critical race events.
qTee, a.k.a ‘Cutie’ antennas are center-fed dipoles, with integral balun to ensure no cable radiation, and without unexpected nulls in the radiation pattern. Tip to Tip length of just 60mm, easy to install in anything from a Whoop™ to an X-Class quad
- Downlink RF Power: +13dBm
- Sensitivity: -117dBm in Long Range mode
- Serial Formats: GHST, SBus, SBus-Fast (200k), SRXL-2 (400k), SBus Inverted
- Firmware: Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable (Rx and VTx)
- Power Supply: 5V, with Over Voltage Protection
- VTX Control: Automatic, via Ghost
- Antenna Connectors: Standard U.FL with Locking Connectors
- OpenTx 2.3.11 Synced Build (6.4 MB)
- Ghost Updater macOS Edition v1.5 (12.5 MB)
- Ghost Updater Edition Version v1.4 (51.4 MB)
- Ghost OpenTx Widgets (6.9 KB)
- ImmersionRC Drivers (Windows) (525.2 KB)
- Notes on firmware found HERE
- 1x Immersion RC Tramp/Ghost Hybrid V2 UNO 5.8GHz vTx/2.4GHz Rx
- 1x qTee Antenna
- 1x Silicone Cables
This is worth it, use it well and it will help you fly like a pro.
I hate to say it but I had higher hopes for this system. I love that it’s a vtx and receiver but this is the first receiver that has ever failsafed on me when flying at my local park. At first I thought it was a fluke then it happened three more times in as many days. I’ll stick with my ExpressLRS systems for now. They are much easier to install and configure.