The GHF13AIO F4 13A is a new ultra-light (4.3g), brushless flight controller by JHEMCU! The JHEMCU GHF13AIO F4 13A AIO comes with an F4 processor, STM32F411CE CPU, 2 UARTS (UART1, UART2), and supports PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150, and Dshot300, Dshot60. This FC also features a current sensor, output pads for WS2812 LEDs, buzzer, SCL/SDA pads, motor wires, and four additional LEDs at the corners of the board.
This is one of the lightest 13A AIO flight controllers in the market!
- Brand Name: JHEMCU
- Model: GHF13AIO
- Item Name: F4 FC BL_S 2-4S 13A 4in1 Brushless ESC
- Size: 24.2x28.1mm (M3)
- Mounting Hole: 16x16mm
- Weight: 4.3g
- CPU: STM32F411CE (100MHZ)
- MPU: MPU6000 ( SPI)
- Firmware Betaflight MATEKF411.HEX
- Built-in Betaflight OSD ( AT7456E)
- BEC Output(two): 5V2.5A
- USART: UART1, UART2
- Receiver;SBUS,IBUS,DSM2,DSMX ,TBS (UART2)
- Blackbox: NO
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Support WS2812 LED
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- ESC Current: 13A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S G-H-30.HEX
- Support PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150 and Dshot300, Dshot60
2 boards, both tested with meter 1st.
1st board power up ... pop (dead short)
2nd board power up ... works! Bf settings ports, reciever, osd, etc all set. 3s 450mah battery used to spin up motors, direction, etc all works perfectly. Plug battery in for test flight .... POP! DEAD SHORT AGAIN!!!
Only 16x16 aio I’ve seen. Fits great in my 2.5” tadpole.