NewBeeDrone Cricket200 V2 F7 Flight Controller Dual BMI270
The Cricket200 V2 F7 Flight Controller is finally here, This second generation Cricket flight controller are optimized base on the first generation. New Layout but we keep the same solder pad configuration. Gyro change to BMI270 so far is the best to replace MPU6000. Power unit optimization provide better and cleaner power for internal and external power support. I also support HD and Analog configuration as the first generation.
- 2xBMI270 Gyro
- STM32F722 216mhz
- 3-6S direct battery input
- 5V 3A,
- 3V3 100mA
- 9V 2A 18W Design for DJI FPV Air Unit
- 5V Camera Power
- BetaFlight OSD
- 31.5x27 CB with 20x20 mounting holes, weight: 5.85g
- 6 UARTS on board.
- UART1 (Only RX, Air Unit connector)
- UART2 (Free)
- UART3 (Free)
- UART4 (TX and RX connected together for F.Port)
- UART5 (Only RX, ESC Telemetry)
- UART6 (MSP/Configuration Port for Air Unit)
- Built-in 4 IN 1 ESC socket(including ESC telemetry, External current sensor) JST1.0 8Pin
- Plug and plug with NBD Cricket200 ESC/Infinity200 ESC. Also compatible with most of the ESC on the market.
- Built-in solder pads for ESC signal output and power
- Printed layout instructions ON the board - no need for instructions!
- DJI FPV Air Unit socket (use UART1 and UART6)
- 1x Cricket200 FC F7 flight controller
- 4x Grommets short 4x Grommets Long
- 1x Cricket200 FC to DJI Air module cable 70mm
Firmware target name on official Betaflight GUI: NBD_CRICKETF7V2
Absolutely incredible fc
Packed with features and flies amazing