Orqa 3030 Flight Controller
Unlike similar offerings, the FC requires no soldering, and uses reliable, lockable JST-GH connectors for connections to other parts of the drone.
The FC ships with soft silicone rubber ‘gummies’ that should be used to mount the FC onto the ‘stack’.
These gummies not only reduce sensor noise caused by props, but also play an important role in protecting the delicate sensors from extreme shock.
If the FC is mounted atop the Orqa 3030 ESC, it is recommended to hard-mount the ESC on the supplied mounting hardware, and mount the FC on top of it using the gummies.
Voltage and Current Sensor
Betaflight, and all other flight controller firmware platforms require calibration of the battery voltage, and current sensors.
These values depend primarily on the ESC used. If the Orqa 3030 ESC is used, the default values programmed will be correct.
If a different ESC is used, there are several online guides explaining how to calibrate voltage, and current.
DRONE FLIGHT CONTROLLER
F405 3030 FC
- STM32F405 processor
- Betaflight, iNav, Ardupilot and PX4 support
- Two camera inputs, switchable under R/C Control
- Single sided layout (30x30mm hole centers)
- Locking JST-GH connectors
- USB-C connector
- Three IMU options (Including MPU-6000, and BMI270)
- Standard OSD
- Twin 2A switching regulators (5V and 10V)
- 16MByte serial flash memory
- 4 or 8 Motor Outputs
- SIK radio interface
- Payload connector, with GHST passthrough, UART, and GPIOs
- GPS/Magnetometer connector
- Onboard barometric altimeter
- Onboard beeper
- NDAA compliant, designed and manufactured in the EU