- Made with CNC processed aviation grade aluminum.
- Sticky360 Mini Gimbal Sticks as standard.
- Non contact hall sensors for accurate control inputs and precise centering.
- Quad precision bearings for unparalleled stick feel.
- Adjustable vertical travel angle (Min. 38°, Max. 54°).
- Custom designed for RadioMaster Zorro & TX12.
- Name: AG01 Mini CNC Hall Gimbal
- Sensor type: Hall Sensor
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable vertical travel range: 38°—54°
- Self-centering adjustment: Yes
- Easy mode adjustment
- Adjustable tension & ratchet: Yes
- Quad bearing: Yes
- Temperature range: -20°C-85°C
- Size: 49*42*48mm
- Weight: 42g(±0.3g)
Installation for Zorro & TX12
The AG01 Mini gimbals are shipped as self-centering by default and are compatible with both the Zorro and TX12 Radios.
- 2 * AG01 Mini Hall CNC Gimbal
- 2 * Hex tool
- 8 * Installation screw
- 2 * Spare normal tension spring
- 2 * Throttle tension screw
Buttery smooth, amazing gimbals
I had my TX12 for a few months before changing the stock gimballs because I didn't think I could swap them out as a newbie. I was wrong. This was so easy to do. Unscrew 4 (or 6? can't remember exactly) screws in the TX12, open the backing, pull 2 plug cables at each gimbal, unscrew 4 more screws, drop new gimbal in, screw 4 screws, plug two wires in, do same to other gimbal, and replace screws on back of TX. Job takes less than 20 minutes and you have amazingly smooth, stronger feeling gimbals. You have to screw in one screw on the gimbals itself to release the throttle stick so it doesn't self center. This was an EASY job.
Great addition to a great little budget radio! Can't ask for more! Would def recommend!
Gives the Radio an overall premium feel.