Tattu R-Line Version 5.0 1400mAh 22.2V 150C 6S1P Lipo Battery Pack With XT60 Plug
Tattu R-Line Version 5.0 1400mAh 22.2V 150C 6S1P LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series in 2022.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance, and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
It is worth mentioning that R-line V5 uses our exclusive technology Al Boehmite for the first time, which will offer a significant improvement in overall performance and continuous power output.
- Minimum Capacity: 1400mAh
- Configuration: 6S1P / 22.2V / 6 Cells
- Discharge Rate: 150C
- Max Burst Discharge Rate: 260C
- Net Weight(±20g): 222g
- Dimensions:78mm x 39mm x 42mm (L x W x H)
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
What have improved?
- First use of X technology Al Boehmite
- Highly consistent and continuous power output
- Less decrease in performance after cycles
- Higher discharge platform
- Resistance to dropping
What Tattu Pilots said?
- Corey Tapp: Super long flight times with the 6s 1400s.
- DarKex Killian Rousseau: The voltage drop IS still very good like 20.5 or 21v while i'm flying.
- Jake Capobres: The 1200 is the best battery I have flown. It had really good power for it's weight. It hold voltage very constant as well.
- Thomas Bitmatta: Its ~3% more speed per lap! anything 3% or higher is something that can be felt comfortably without data, its good!!
- Lukáš Košata: I am really impressed with the performance, there is almost no voltage sag.
- TERRY ARSCOTT: We were flying in 35deg temperature charging outside and still got no battery sag. The biggest difference is how long it holds voltage for. I didnt feel a drop in power until the battery was almost dead.
- Walter Kirsch: From my reading in the FPV Goggles I could tell, that the v5 was having less voltage drop. After 3, 5, 10 and even 20 full cycles now I cannot tell a difference between a new v5 and a used one. I did test a 20 cycle old vs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Excellent service and product
Have always had good luck with Tatu batts. Version 1.0 still hold full charge.
Hands down my favorite battery now.
Pricey, but work incredibly well. Also 5.0 comes with the balance plug lead protector as included but not glued on by default, which is nice if you prefer not to have an oversized balance plug.
I wanted this battery for a while omg , it turns drine into another machine fast and reliable , I Love it