Precision GPS / Glonass module for betaflight or pixhawk.
- Chipset - ublox UBX-M8030
- Flash memory for saving configuration.
- Frequency - L1, 1575.42MHz ; L2,1561.10MHZ；L3,1602.00MHZ
- Baud Rate - 4800bps-921600bps (Default - 9600bps)
- Channel - 72ch
- Sensitivity - (Tracking: -164dBm) | (Capture: -159dBm) | (Cold Start - 147dBm)
- Cold start - Average 26 seconds
- Warm start - Average 24 seconds
- Hot start - Average 1 second
- Accuracy - (HorizontalPosition:Autonomous<2m average) | (SBAS < 2.0m average) | (Timepulse signal: RMS 30 ns)
- Maximum height - 50000m
- Maximum speed - 500 m/s
- Maximum acceleration - ≦ 4G
- Refresh Rate - 1-10 Hz
- Size - 20 x 22 x 6 mm
- Weight - 5.2g
- Input Voltage - 3.3V-5V
have used on a couple quads and had no major issues, once I figured out how to wire it correctly. Yes the GPS lock takes longer than I would like at times, but it wasn't noticably better or worse with two other gps models.
I PUT THEM ON A 4 INCH AND IT WORKS AMAZING WITH 6SBATTERIES
It could be just my luck, but it seems like they either work or then don't. I have used a few of them and various builds and sometimes they just do not work. Meaning, I would finish a new build, and when I test the GPS, I would not get any signal for a LONG time. Then I would switch the GPS out for another one (on the same quad) and it would work perfectly. I kind of gave up on these budget GPS and went with some more expensive Matek M8Q-5883.
works great and gets RX and gets fast GPS
Only reason this is 3 stars is that maybe every 1/10 flights the home position moves around like crazy with more than 7 sats. Also this GPS takes a minute or two to get a descent fix every arm