Hobbywing Xrotor 4in1 ESC - 60A BLHeli_32 3-6s
A favorite of drone racers and freestylers alike, the Hobbywing Xrotor 4in1 ESC is a reliable ESC you can depend on. The Xrotor 60A 4in1 is known for its reliability, especially in high power applications. This ESC runs on all of the newest hardware and firmware: 32 bit BLHeli_32 with DShot1200, 60A rated MOSFETs and circuitry, and easy-solder pin holes for a capacitor.
To make building easier, there is a connector that houses the ESC signal wires, current sensor, and battery voltage to connect straight to the FC of your choice.
The ESC is also soft mounted with rubber grommets to minimize vibration noise from reaching the gyro! This allows pilots to use minimal filtering in Betaflight and maximize performance.
- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Onboard 5V BEC, powering different accessories such as FC, VTX , Camera, LED lights and etc.
Check out our Hobbywing flight controllers to make a stack!
Check out the manual below for wiring diagrams.
- Lipo Cell Input: 3s-6s
- Continuous Current Rating: 60A for each motor
- Burst Current Rating: 80A for each mtor
- BEC Output: 5V and 1.5A
- Weight: 15g
- Dimensions: 52x42x6.6mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5x30.5mm
- ESC Firmware: BLHeli_32
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor 4in1 ESC - 60A BLHeli_32
- 1x Hardware Package
I bought 3 Speedybee stacks a ways back due to the inbuilt Bluetooth feature of the FC. Then there was/is a hardware problem with the ESC. Speedybee was then sending out Hobbywing ESC as a replacement. That is all you need to know really.
It’s the tried and true ESC that beats them all.