Hobbywing Xrotor F4 Nano Flight Controller
The Hobbywing Xrotor F4 Nano Flight Controller features DJI Plug and Play along with a plug to connect to a 4in1 ESC. These two features reduce the amount of soldering necessary to build a quad plus keeps the overall build cleaner!
- STM32 F405 MCU allows the FC to run the PID looptime and gyro with higher frequency.
- SPI Sensor MPU6000 includes an accelerometer and a gyro.
- Onboard OSD microchip which supports the DMA mode allows users to adjust its parameters via the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
- The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software is more applicable to FPV race.
- TF-card which can record and save more flight/black box data allows users to adjust the setup of their aircraft easily.
- Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM and etc.
- LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
- Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current (CRT port) (extra current meter is needed).
- Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing the flight status of the aircraft.
- Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters)
Check out the rest of our Hobbywing flight controllers and ESCs here.
See the manual below for wiring diagrams.
|Nano F4 Flight Controller F4|
|Application||FPVs with 130 Diagonal Wheelbase or below|
|Compatible with (Modes)||PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300,
Dshot600, Dshot1200, Proshot1000
|Compatible with (Transmitters)||
PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
|BEC||5V @ 1.5A|
|size/ weight||27x27mm / 3.3g|
This thing is not what its advertised as, it does not connect with dshot esc's what so ever.