Holybro Pixhawk 6C Mini
The Pixhawk® 6C Mini is the latest update to the successful family of Pixhawk® flight controllers, based on the Pixhawk® FMUv6C Open Standard and Connector Standard. It shares the same STMH743 microprocessor and sensors as the Pixhawk® 6C. Compared to the standard Pixhawk® 6C, this Mini version has a built-in PWM header, and some ports have been removed in order to fit this Mini form factor.
Inside the Pixhawk® 6C Mini, you can find an STMicroelectronics®-based STM32H743, paired with sensor technology from Bosch® & InvenSense®, giving you flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle, suitable for both academic and commercial applications.
The Pixhawk® 6C Mini's H7 microcontroller contains the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core running up to 480 MHz and has 2MB flash memory and 1MB RAM. Thanks to the updated processing power, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work, allowing for complex algorithms and models.
The FMUv6C open standard includes high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board, designed to be cost-effective while having IMU redundancy. A vibration isolation system to filter out high-frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances.
The Pixhawk® 6C Mini is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, academics (research, professors, students), and commercial applications.
Key Design Points
- High performance STM32H743 Processor with more computing power & RAM
- New cost-effective design in a small form factor
- IMU redundancy with sensor technology from Bosch® & InvenSense®
- Integrated vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs
- Pixhawk 6C Mini Flight Controller
- PM02 V3 12S Power Module or PM06 Power Module
- Cable Set
- M8N GPS