The Tango 2 transparent shell, leave it as it is or paint it and let your creativity flow.
*Antenna sold seperately.
Check out the rest of our Tango 2 Accessories!
For customizing purpose (paint job, hydrio-dip, etc), we left the led diffuser, speakers and buttons uninstalled.
BUTTONS AND DEFUSER
- Put it in place through the plastic pins.
- With your soldering iron, melt the pins down to hold the buttons down.¬†
- The speak unit on your exsisting case is held on with glue
- Carefully cut into the glue along the wall of the speaker unit with an exacto knife
- Pull out the speaker and rub off the leftover glue
- You can install the speaker to the new case with [SILICONE ADHESIVE]
OPENING THE HOUSING OF THE TANGO2
- 1 x Top Shell
- 1 x Bottom Shell
- 2 x Momentary switch Buttons
- 1 x [Exit Menu Page] Buttons
- 1 x LED Diffuser
- 2 x Case Tags
Love this mod!
looks super cool with paint inside
You can keep it transparent, add some leds inside the body, or paint from the inside, many options for customization your tango. Really enjoy it!