- Optimized for FPV racing drones
- Maximum signal coverage. 5.6-6GHz bandwidth covers all of raceband and all channels have nearly uniform transmission strength.
- Perfect circular polarization axis ratio. Effectively suppress screen flicker caused by multi-path interference.
- Small and sturdy. Optimized design obtained through massive impact tests. Flexible tube can withstand angle bends and crash impacts to avoid cable damage.
- Thin cable. Teflon skin, double shielded RG-137 coaxial cable with silver plated core. This wire is soft flexible and low signal loss.
- Between 5650 and 5950MHz, VSWR is below 1.2 meaning trasmission efficiency is up to 98% This can also help reduce VTX heat.
- Quick installation. Antenna clips are designed to the same size as standard flange SMA sockets. The length of the antenna tube can be cut to meet your needs.
- Quality Assurance. Cherry antennas are tuned for performance by the Rush FPV Professional Microwave Laboratory, and each antenna is qualified by a network analyzer before leaving the factory.
- Gain: 1.2dBi
- S11 SWR: 1.4 max - 1.1 min
- Band Width: 5600-6000-MHz
- Axial Ratio: Around 1.0
- Polarization: LHCP or RHCP
- Connector: New designed UFL lock - pull the metal slot out so it releases and put antenna, slot it back for lock
- 2x Rush FPV Cherry 5.8GHz U.FL Antenna
Works good but the ufl lock is the best part.
The lock works great just don’t expect to get it unlocked…I tested the lock before install and ripped the ufl off one antenna.
Perfect replacement for vista antenna that's for sure
Nice 2 antenna combo, worked well for my HDzero build
Is a great replacement antenna for my TBS unify nano pro32!
When thrashing your quads ends up with broken vista antennas, cherries will get you back in the air. With the benefit of a locking ufl clip!