GEPRC GEP-MOZ7 Black Frame Kit
The starship series MOZ7 model officially launched from GEPRC. Continuing the design concept of traditional models while adding personalized protection side plate. Strengthen the details of various mechanical textures, making the drone more nautical and industrial.
MOZ7 supports a maximum of 30.5mm×30.5mm stack installation and is compatible with various VTX and customized cooling systems.
Innovative camera fixing method, the left and right alternate camera aluminum parts installation position can realize the switching between 19mm and 20mm size. The fixed print of the camera is reinforced with a carbon plate to make the installation force more uniform and avoid warping and deformation.
The new series MOZ7 will take you to break the distance and achieve extraordinary images.
1. The camera uses CNC aluminum alloy side plate, strong and sturdy, compatible with 19mm and 20mm camera mounts.
2. Personalized protective side plate, effectively protect the safe operation of internal electronic equipment and improve flight reliability, the maximum support for 30.5×30.5mm flying tower and 30mm*30mm video transmission (outer size) installation.
3. With H-shaped frame design, smooth flight experience, stable attitude, suitable for long-range flight.
4. Compatible motor hole position, support 16mm×16mm and 19mm×19mm motor installation.
5. Added VTX cooling fins to ensure stable operation during flight.
6. Mounted with a full range of GoPro cameras, Insta 360 Go2, and Caddx Peanut cameras, the shooting effect is stable and clear.
- Model: MOZ7
- Frame: GEP-MOZ7
- Dimensions: 280mm×310mm
- Wheelbase: 320mm
- Top plate: 3.0mm
- Bottom plate: 3.0mm
- Arm plate: 6.0mm
- Splint plate: 3.0mm
- Camera mount: 2.0mm
- VTX cover: 1.5mm
- FC mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm
- VTX mounting: 20mm*20mm/25.5mm*25.5mm/30.5mm*30.5mm (the maximum external size supports 30mm*30mm)
- Camera installation size: 19mm/20mm
- Propeller: 7-7.5 inches
- Weight: 310.0g (without battery)
1 x MOZ7 Frame
2 x M20*250mm battery straps
2 x M20*300mm battery straps
2 x Battery silicone pads
1 x Set of screws
1 x Print package
1 x L-shaped screwdriver (1.5mm)
1 x L-shaped screwdriver (2mm)
1 x L-shaped screwdriver (3mm)
1 x M5 wrench
Stout boy. Lots of room for electronics and room for the new elrs gemini chip. I look forward to building this out and sending her Loooooong Range on MountaineerFPV on Youtube