The Pixhawk® 6C's H7 microcontroller contain the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core running up to 480 MHz, has 2MB flash memory and 1MB RAM. Thanks to the updated processing power, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work, allowing for complex algorithms and models. The FMUv6C open standard includes high-performance, low-noise IMUs on board, designed to be cost effective while having IMU redundancy. A vibration isolation System to filter out high-frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances.
The Pixhawk® 6C is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, academics (research, professors, students), and commercial application.
Key Design Points
- High performance H7 Processor with clock speed up to 480 MHz
- New cost-effective design with low-profile form factor
- Redundant inertial measurement unit (IMU) from Bosch® & InvenSense®
- Newly designed integrated vibration isolation system to filter out high frequency vibration and reduce noise to ensure accurate readings
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs