Introducing the NewBeeDrone FLOW 2004 motor!
We designed this motor for balanced efficiency, power, and feel on lightweight 5" builds. They also work wonderfully on 4" builds (see suggestions below). Just like the 2306.5 Flow motor, the 2004 has high quality bearings to ensure maximum performance. High precision CNC machining make these motors look the part and deliver the performance you come to expect from every NewBeeDrone product.
These motors were torture tested by the NBD crew in high amp-draw situations and concrete jungles before earning the NBD stamp of approval! If you are looking for a reliable and balanced motor for your lightweight 5" builds or 4" powerhouses, look no further.
- 1750KV 6s for lightweight 5" long range
-1750KV 6s for powerful 4" setups
- 2000KV 6s for powerful 5" freestyle
- 2450KV 4s for 5" long range cruising and maximum flight times
- 3100KV 4s for 5" for Powerful freestyle
- N52H Magnets
- 16.8 g
- Steel Alloy Shaft
- NSK / NMB 730ZZ Ball Bearing
- 0.15mm Silicon Steel Sheets Core
- 24 AWG silicone wire for outgoing wires
- 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Mount pattern: 4x 12mm diameter M2
8x 2004 FLOW motor
40x Motor Bolts
I've used several motors over the last few years but these are my favorite. They're very durable, smooth, & pack plenty of power. The crazy 8 deals are wonderful.