Tattu R-Line 550mAh 7.4V 95C 2S1P Lipo Battery Pack with XT30 plug has full capacity and discharge rate. It is a high discharge rate FPV racing lipo battery. The 95C gives you enough power under load. It is very compact in size and very light in weight. Works perfect with your Multirotor FPV from size 100 to 180.
Tattu R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphene battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions
- Remarkable stacking technology enables single-cell capacities of 550mAh.
- High discharge performance and high energy density.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Local after-sales service(located in Dublin, CA)
- Minimum Capacity: 550mAh
- Configuration: 2S1P / 7.4V / 2Cells
- Discharge Rate: 95C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 190C
- Net Weight(±5g): 31.5g
- Dimensions: 61mm Length x 19mm Width x 15mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR-3P
- Discharge Plug: XT30
Tattu R-Line 550mAh 7.4V 95C 2S1P Lipo Battery is suitable for multirotor FPV from size 100 to 180, such as Diatone GT R369, 3 inch Toothpick size Quad, Tiny Whoop.
I trust Tattu R-Line and chose this 550mah size as a mid-sized 2S battery option for the Nano Baby 20. It should fill the gap nicely between the freestyle-sized (450mah) and long-range-sized (750mah) batteries.