The SOURCE AUREO is an ultralight 7" frame, made for pilots who crave for range. Made with a rohacell like material sandwiched between 2 layers of carbon, the result is a super lightweight 7" frame - @49.5g. It fits and protects all the up-to-date components and is optimized for range. The SOURCE AUREO is your perfect long range cruiser, and is recommended for pro pilots only.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The SOURCE AUREO project is a collaborative FPV frame project initiated by Team BlackSheep. The frame is donated to the community to empower creators and makers, and integrate best practices and current trends faster into a continuously manufactured product. In return, it allows the local distribution network to have cheap and direct access to a good frame in order to allow them compete in an increasingly predatory marketplace.
The hope is for this frame to enable broad access to FPV thanks to a low price point, great documentation and wide availability of compatible parts and accessories, without violating other people’s intellectual property.
- Project discussion: https://discordapp.com/invite/ZJGkHwF
- Project files: https://github.com/ps915/source_aureo
- 3D-printed accessories: https://www.thingiverse.com/tag:sourceaureo
- 1 x Frame
- 1 x Nylon SLS Printed Pod
- 1 x Screw Set (Canopy + Motor Screws Included!)
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Plate: 7mm
- Motor Mount: 19x19, 16x16, 12x12
- Stack Mount: 4mm
- Frame weight: 49.5