After-market mod to add a module bay to your Tango 2. Sticks to the back of your Tango 2 and plugs into the receptacle board of your Tango 2.
Check out the rest of our Tango 2 Accessories!
- Open your Tango 2 and remove the back shell
- Find the location for the cutout on the Tango 2 back shell (on the inside, near the power button)
- Use a dremel, knife or solder tip to cut a small hole according to the outline
- Ensure fit of the flex PCB
- Clean the back surface and tape the Tango 2 module bay down
- Slide the flex PCB in and place it into the receptacle
- Fit the flex PCB into the PCB inside the module bay and place it into the receptacle
- Close the module bay, and you're done!
Warning: Batch 1 of Tango 2 shipped without module bay capability. Please verify that there is a connector before purchasing this add-on. Upgrade PCB's are available!
Also, whenever opening up your Tango 2 in future, you will need to open the module bay and release the flex PCB from the socket.
- "LITE" style module bay add-on for Tango 2
- Compatible with TBS Tango 2¬†main board "V007A" and up
when you are planning to use 3rd party module like elrs or tracer/ghost
Great add on for a great radio. Great for the TBS MPM or multi protocol module. And when the tbs radios get on open TX you’ll be able to run the ghost jr model and xpress LRS should you want to
Fits well and isn’t too hard to install. It makes the T2 a little thicker, but not by much. I hybrid pinch and don’t even notice it’s there most of the time.
Easy, straight forward way to add a lite module to your Tango 2.