The next revolution in circular polarization technology, the Triumph Pro gives professional performance in a compact, durable package. Don't let the small size fool you, the Triumph Pro doesn't compromise on performance. Designed by IBCrazy and manufactured by TBS, the multi-phase elements use patent pending technology to create a precise circular pattern that is not distorted by proximity to your aircraft or other objects.
The microstrip antenna design together with a rigid and ultrasonic-welded enclosure allow mounting in exposed places, where signal propagates better. The antenna comes in 4 connector flavors: u.FL, MMCX, MMCX 90 and SMA.
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Incredibly small and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Gain: 1.26dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.74
- Weight: 11.5g
- Height: 78mm, 3in
- Connector: SMA
- 1x TBS Triumph Pro UFL
Honestly I dashed it like 5 seconds after I took off. Super bummer. But I bought another the signal is strong as hell for freestyle