The ultimate stick end for any pilot. Pincher, thumber or hybrid-pinchers will appreciate several firsts for stick ends:
- Wide upper section for thumbers with sharp crowns for maximum grip
- Non-symmetrical finger grooves for hybrid pinchers with fingers of various size
- Height-adjustable dual pieces that counter-lock
- Compatible with all TBS remotes, and other popular radios
- Priceless opportunity for dad-jokes included!
- Material: CNC Aluminum
- Heigh (Total): 20mm
- Width (Top): 9.75mm
- Thread: M3
- 2 x TBS Crown Jewels M3
I like the indent on the sticks for my hybrid pinch control. I found that they were difficult to really lock down, and ended up using some blue locktite, as it felt like the threads were starting to deform in the aluminum. I would just use the threadlocker next time, rather than trying to force it tight.
This is intended to be used by pinchers but these appear to be too short and narrow especially with Tango short-movement sticks. So better get some TBS Honeypot sticks instead.
I love resting my thumbs on the Crown Jewels.