TBS Tracer Sixty9 - Tracer Rx + Unify Vtx AIO
Check out our TBS Tracer Receivers and Antennas.
What could be better than the best Tracer receiver and an improved Unify Pro32 video transmitter making sweet love? Exactly! Nothing, nothing at all.
Introducing the TBS Tracer Sixty9, a VTx and receiver AIO board sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Tracer side. Mounting holes are 20x20, but we do include adapters for your 30x30 stacks, and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame - without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or also FC for those that like the FC-OSD).
- Integrated video transmitter control with long range and (team-)race functions
- Dedicated low-noise power supply for receiver and video transmitter
- Sleek 20x20 mounting form factor
- Plug&play connection and solder pads connectivity
- 3 different mounting flavors, RF tin shields, and other accessories included
- High power analog adjustable video transmitter (up to 1W with perfect cooling)
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- Requires: Firmware V5.62 and above
- CRSF V3 ready
- 1x TBS Tracer Sixty9
- 1x TBS Tracer Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30x30 heatsink / case
- 1x 20x20 heatsink / case
- 1x optional tin-shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector
I really like this aio VTX/RX, makes things streamlined, especially on smaller builds. This, with a AIO FC on a 3in makes the build so clean, I imagine the next level will be an Everything in one where the only thing we need to do is solder a battery connector and plug in a camera. If you already run Tracer or Crsf, then this is a no-brainer. It cost the same or less than buying a Vtx and Rx, and is easier and more convenient.
They had the parts I wanted at a good price and shipped them quickly, I will definitely purchase from them again !!!
i run the same stack on everything.. radix and ak32 both also use connectors so does my fpv cam.. lol I think theres too much pressure when using heat shield and plastic together for those fine jst pins to hold on… also couldnt bind out the box.. red led er solid doible green thought manual said “ unit thinks it had been bound before” so had to open and press bind button then allllll good tracer😂