We are proud to introduce our Ethix Special Edition Mambo Radio. This edition has a few notable changes that are more tailored to the likings of Mr. Steele & Konasty. First and foremost we gave the front fascia a battleship grey color scheme with a more gritty texture for added grip. Next, the side grips were custom designed with a more rubbery feel for maximum comfort and traction when holding the radio. Along with these physical changes the radio also comes with a gang of upgraded accessories such as, TBS crown jewel stick ends, red and black silicone switch caps (full radio), a new Ethix V2 neck strap, Ethix Stickers, and a heavy-duty low profile retractable kickstand, not to mention the Send dial which goes to “11.” All of these adjustments from the stock TBS mambo give it not only some added character and esthetic flare, but they also make it much more tailored to the pro user who wants the best quality and feels out of their radio. We know you will love it and also we would like to thank you for your continued support. Without you, we couldn’t keep making cool products like this.
A CLASS ON ITS OWN
Team BlackSheep has redefined the portable remote control with the TBS Tango 2. Now we're back with one of the most popular requests: a compact full-size remote! The TBS Mambo follows in the footsteps, but focuses on all of the things the Tango 2 tries not to have: a larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
But do not fear: we haven't made a cookie-cutter remote! With the built-in antenna (external antenna available as optional add-on), the 2-position and momentary gamepad buttons, and TBS Tracer built-in, we've accomplished a few "firsts" that put this radio into a class on its own!
The first radio with TBS Tracer built in. And it fits your existing TBS Crossfire module through the JR bay! TBS Tracer is the world's lowest latency radio link, and builds upon the rock-solid reputation of the TBS Crossfire code base. With the continued development and expansion of the TBS ecosystem, pilots will remain on the bleeding edge of capabilities paired with the ease of use and overall robustness that TBS products are known for.
- 1.6ms end to end latency
- 250Hz refresh rate
- Long range capable
- High telemetry throughput for Mavlink and long range missions
- TBS Cloud connectivity
- TBS Tracer built-in
- CRSF V3 protocol support for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 25km / 15mi
- Built-in antenna for ultimate ruggedness
- External antenna available as add-on
- Full size, ball bearing hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Ergonomic shell design with grippy rubber edges
- 4x 3-position switches
- 2x potentiometer with center notch
- 1x 2-position switches
- 1x momentary button
- 4x digital trim buttons
- Perfectly balanced lanyard mount
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Parallel 18650 x 2 (not included!) with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*64) black & white LCD screen w/ backlight
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
Check out our TBS Tracer Receivers and Antennas.
THE ETHIX MAMBO RADIO INCLUDES
- 1 x Ethix Mambo
- 1 x TBS Mambo remote control
- 1 x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- 2 x Throttle limitation screws (with allen key)
- 1 x Custom CNC Kickstand
- 1 x Ethix Sticker Sheet
- 1 x Ethix Neck Strap V2
- TBS Mambo Manual
- FreedomTX source code
- Mambo SD Card Contents donwload (For Freedom TX 1.2x)
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- TBS Agent Lite
Purchase a Tracer Nano Receiver here!
This things raw, what else can I say!
best of the best for the price
Really like this radio, feels smooth, like the placement of the switches, fits well in my hands(wear a size xl glove), also was using crossfire on all my builds so it was nice that I can drop in the crossfire module and not have to switch to tracer.
Probably one of the best radios I’ve ever used. The form factor of the radio is perfect for my hands and tracer works wonders. If your thinking about buying it just do it, definitely worth it.