The GEPRC GPS series product line has been fully upgraded. The GEP-M1025 series of GPS products based on u-blox M10050 chip and using 25*25mm antenna are now launched.
The GEP-M1025 series GPS positioning module uses u-blox’s M10 chip solution and supports GPS+BDS+Galileo+QZSS+SBAS joint positioning, up to 32 satellites. 25*25mm ceramic antenna provides better reception capabilities. Built-in Flash chip and Farad capacitor can save configuration parameters and quickly hot start.
Optional QMC5883L/IST8310 magnetometer and DPS310/MS5611 barometer. A variety of matching solutions provide accurate azimuth pointing and sensitive altitude change data. It can meet the needs of most FPV quadcopters , multi-rotor, fixed wing and other model products.
- u-blox M10 series chip
- GPS+BDS+Galileo+QZSS+SBAS joint positioning
- Fast positioning speed,Up to 32 satellites
- Stable connection quality
- 25*25mm antenna size, better signal receiving performance
- Built-in Flash chip and Farad capacitor
- Onboard indicator light, easy to use
- Optional integrated magnetometer+barometer, more collocation scheme
1 x GPS module
1 x terminal wire
1 x GPS module instruction manual
1 x GEPRC sticker
1 x heat shrink tubing