- [Convenient for charge GNB27 lipo]: Pilots can charge GNB27 battery by PH2.0 charger with this adapter cable, no need to buy additional GNB27 charger
- [More durable with 1.0mm Banana Connector]: Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, 1.0mm Banana Connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power
- [Please Note]: Red represents the positive pole (+); Black represents the negative pole(-)
- [Suggestion]: Basically, we don't recommend use GNB27 1S lipo to PH2.0 connector drone with this adapter cable. Though the GNB27 battery is better, but won't show best performance with PH2.0 connector and don't stable in flight
- [Package]: Include 5pcs GNB27-PH2.0 Adapter Cable
The connectors are a bit stiff & can be difficult to separate from the battery leads, but otherwise they function as intended and are of sound quality.
My item was reasonably priced, shipped promptly, and was well packaged.
Thank you. :)
The shipping was quick. For the price of the batteries is not bad.
I've bought a few sets of these in the past where the GNB27s were just too loose to be usable, but the most recent set from NBD doesn't have that problem. Hopefully they have sorted out the tolerances for good, because GNB27 is my 1s connector of choice (it handles more amps on something like a 1s toothpick and it's just easier to standardize on one type).