PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and a fully enclosed metal housing for incredible durability.
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 800mW mode.
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 6V-26V
- Fully enclosed metal housing
- Input Voltage : 6-26V
- Output Power : 28.5-29.5dBm
- Video Bandwidth: 8MHZ
- Audio carrier frequency: 6.5MHZ
- Video input level: 0.8-1.2 VP-P
- Audio input level: 0.5-2.0 VP-P
- Radio Frequency Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Audio input impedance: 10K Ohm
- Connector: MMCX
- Size: 34*24*5.5MM
- Weight: 9g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804 Q1 5.8GHz 25-800mW VTX - MMCX
I picked this up to complete a build I wanted to sell. I was genuinely surprised by the clarity of the image produced. Recommend it, value is very good on this unit. It gets pretty hot, so ensure good airflow and, if possible, mount it up against some carbon for heat transfer.
works well, gets very hot. I ha not installed it yet hope it doesn't burn up. its going in a sail boat so air flow may be an issue