TrueRC Blaze 5.8 Singularity SMA Antenna LHCP (Long)
Featuring our latest high fidelity* circular polarized antenna design added of a CREE™ XQ-E high intensity LED, the BLAZE 5.8 is no ordinary antenna. It is a high performance CP omni doubling as a powerful LED light. Thanks to an advanced RF design and heat management, this antenna possibly outshines anything in both the 5.8GHz and visible spectrum.
- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing.
- CREE™ XQ-E high intensity LED.
- Wider Bandwidth (5.4-6.3GHz).
- *Pattern stay true even in harsh/sub-optimal installations.
- Single wire 5V LED power hookup with micro connector.
- Available in red, green, blue and white.
- Available with True-SMA connector.
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB, (1.9%)
- Bandwidth: 5.4GHz-6.3GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.2:1
- Weight: 7.9 g
- Dimensions(head): 16.5mm dia. X 10.7mm height.
- Length: 125mm.
- Cable: Heavy-duty semi-rigid RG402 coax or custom RG316S.
- Connector: True-SMA
- Current draw: 100-110mA with included resistor.
- Max current: 400mA.
- Supply voltage: 5V with included resistor.
- Approx luminous flux @100mA: 20 to 50 Lumen depending on color.
- 1x Antenna.
- 12 or 18ohms resistor depending on color.
- Micro power connector.
- Heat shrink.
US. Pat. 10,804,618