Automatic Lost Drone Buzzer
Advanced ViSense Technology
- With ViSense-based technology, the VIFLY Finder Mini can power itself to beep even the quad battery has been ejected. Even more, the built-in light sensor can detect light intensity and then smartly control the LED light to flash. Besides, it enables the buzzer automatically enter into sleep mode at night to save power and not disturb.
Much Louder than Standard Buzzer
- To easily find the lost drone in long distance, the VIFLY Finder Mini buzzer is designed to install a very loud beeper that the DB is 100.
Two Options to Disarm the Buzzer
- Option 1, Disarm with button: Disconnect main battery, hold disarm button on VIFLY Finder 2 for 1-5 seconds then release.
Option 2, Disarm with main battery: Disconnect main battery, then connect main battery for 3-6 seconds and disconnect it again.
It will beep 3 times when disarmed successfully.
Compatible with Both FPV quadcopter and RC Airplane
- VIFLY finder 2 is programmed to be compatible with any flight controllers to support FPV quad, and receivers for RC airplane. No extra setting required, it will automatically recognize the device to connect.
- Wiring Diagram
- Simply connects the VIFLY Finder 2 to your flight controller(racing drone) or receiver(RC airplane) via 3 wires, and it‚Äôs ready to enjoy your flight.
- Weight: 2.7g
- Size: 19x11x12mm
- Volume: 100 dB
- Working Time: Up to 7 hours
- Battery: 40 mAh LiPo
- Light Sensor: No
- Applicable Models: Micro Builds
Advice to setup this beeper on NewBeeDrone Infinity Flight controllers:
Power the beeper by the 5V and ground pads on the FC.
Connect the yellow signal wire to the BZ- pad, leave the BZ+ pad unused.
Within the CLI give this command and then also save:
beeper_frequency = 1500
the only this buzzer that I manage to install in the apex