NOTE: This product requires soldering to install the receiver.
The next generation of silverware flight controllers is here, we give you the Hummingbird Flight Controller! The first Silverware FC to include On Screen Display and VTX Control functions.
The Hummingbird FC running our custom tuned Silverware is the ultimate FPV Brushed Angle Racer on the market!
The Hummingbird Flight controller features a built-in VTX with 1mw - 25mw switchable power as well as adjustable On Screen Display functions including changing of the VTX bands and channels. Simply solder on a receiver of your choice in FrSky, DSM, or Crossfire Nano to make your board ready to fly (included in the Receiver Combo)
Special thanks to Patrick Clarke (Mr. Mockingbird) & Silverware Developers Travis Schrock (NotFastEnuf) & Silver13
Radio Channel Mapping:
The channel mapping is critical for making your Hummingbird fly, some radios will have different mapping (ex: Taranis X9D is A.E.T.R., while Taranis QX7 is T.A.E.R. even though they are both FrSky Protocol) Depending on which Protocol your hummingbird has been flashed with, you will need to change the order on your radio as this is not editable on the hummingbird firmware. See the list below for proper channel mapping:
- FrSky Radios - A.E.T.R. (Aileron - Elevator - Throttle - Rudder)
- Spektrum Radios - T.A.E.R. (Throttle - Aileron - Elevator - Rudder)
- Receiver RSSI must be set to channel 9 in crossfire lua script on radio/module in order to correctly see OSD RSSI.
Latest Hummingbird Firmware:
All Hummingbird Flight Controller Boards are the same, the only difference is the firmware that comes flashed on them. You can flash any provided protocol hex on your Hummingbird FC regardless of what it was shipped with. When flashing please always do a full erase first and then flash. You can purchase the flashing cable HERE.
- F031K6 Processor - Silverware Firmware
- MPU6050 Gyro
- 4 x 30A Mosfets (Pulsed)
- NewBeeDrone OSD (On Screen Display) & VTX Control
- Built-in VTX 1mw - 25mw switchable power
- Built-in Barometer
- Battery Monitor
- JST PH-2.0 Nectar Connector Power Lead
- Programming Port Available
- Custom tune by Mr.Mockingbird (Team Pilot Patrick Clarke)
- Hummingbird Flight Controller with on-board VTX
- 5 Mounting Grommets
- 5 Mounting Screws
- 5 Motor Wire Rubber Bands
- Receiver Pin Adapter
- BeeEye Camera & V2 Canopy
- Beeceiver of your choice (FrSky v1 / DSM v1 / DSM v2 / CRSF)