The HolyBro Atlatl HV Micro Vtx is a power switchable video transmitter build to mount into a 20x20 stack. It can switch between 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, and 800 mW and has 2-6s LiPo power input.
- Compatible with all major FPV receivers from vendors such as Fatshark, ImmersionRC, etc.
- Supports the standard 40-channel set: band A, B, E, Fatshark, and Raceband.
- SmartAudio input allows remote control by the flight controller. Change channel, transmit power, and more from Betaflight OSD, flight controller USB port, Taranis Lua Script, and more.
- All parameters are controllable via push-button on the side of the unit, for cases where SmartAudio is not used.
- MMCX connector is durable and easy to use. Rated for 100’s of mating cycles. Easy and quick antenna changes. No more ripped-off UFL connectors.
- LED indicators for channel, band, and power. Allows easy check of vTX parameters simply by glancing at the quad.
- Variable transmit power from 25 mW to 800 mW. Use 25 mW for a race and then easily switch to 800 mW for freestyle.
- 0.5 mW True Pit Mode allows you to power up safely without the risk of knocking other pilots out of the air.
- Built in microphone, so you can listen to your motors while you fly, no matter how far away you fly.
- Standard 26mm form factor allows you to mount the Atlatl directly on your flight controller stack.
- Output Power: 0.5 mW (pit mode), 25 mW, 200 mW, 500 mW, 800 mW
- Audio: 6.5 MHz Mono
- Protocol：smart audio2.0
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Input Voltage: 7 to 28 volts (2-6S LiPo)
- Dimensions: 30x26mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes (M3)
- Weight: 3.6g
- VTx Board *1
- 80mm SMA–MMCX Cable *1
- 60mm Antenna *1
- 150mm 4pin JST GH wire *1
- M2 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
ATLATL HV V2-VTx table