The Bee Dynamic Rotor (BDR) motors are NewBeeDrone's Acro Series motors built for the BeeBrain Flight Controller to give you the perfect balance between aggressive flight characteristics and flight time. With the amazing response, we received from our faster than the regular 6x15mm motors, we have decided to now offer you three great options! Check out the options below to find the ones that best fit your flying style.
Not sure which ones to choose? Here is our recommendation:
- SILVER Edition - use for indoor flying, for best control around tight spaces and through small gaps
- BLACK Edition - the middle of the pack, use for both indoor and outdoor flying
- GOLD Edition - the beasts! Used for outdoor aggressive flying! Finally, you can do Split S dives and Power Loops just like with a full sized racer! Plated with real 24k gold!
Still not sure? Then grab our sampler pack and try them all out!
Or get a 3 pack! at a discount that will last you way past the average 6-hour lifespan of brushed motors.
We also made these with shorter wire leads for a cleaner build on your BeeBrain enabled quad!! Black and white wires signify CCW rotation.
Pair these motors with the Nitro Nectar 250HV packs for maximum punch and best runtime.
Gold Edition Motors
- KV: 19,700
- Speed: 73,000 RPM (@ 3.7V)
- Lifetime Rating: 5-6 hours
- Can Diameter: 6mm
- Can Length: 15mm
- Shaft Diameter: 0.8mm
- Weight: 1.85g
- Plug: Micro-JST-1.25
- 4 GOLD Edition BDR motors (2 CW, 2 CCW)
The only I’m giving four stars is because the picture mislead me into believing there were 6 motors. There are 4 motors. They work.
Great motor! Fast and amazing. I get great laps with them!
Very fast motors good for flying in large spaces with acro mode
Wires will need to be extended so some soldering and heat shrink tubes will be needed. There was an impressive gain in speed and performance on the little quad. I highly recommend these motors, and I can't wait to try the plaid motors later.
Some soldering and heatshrink will be needed, but it is definitely worth your effort. I was amazed by the increase in speed.