Flywoo Naked O3 Upgrade Case kit
DJI O3 transmission system is the leading FPV digital transmission system, known for its 1080P real-time transmission, 4K video recording, and low latency. However, its weight limits its use on micro-drones.
To solve this, FLYWOO designed the O3 LITE/O3 Ultra CNC modification kits, reducing weight by 37% and 50% respectively. This enables micro-drones to unlock their video creation potential and improves visual and control experience.
Pilots can enjoy high-definition real-time transmission and smooth control in tight spaces. The modification ensures stability and reliability, providing greater maneuverability and extended flight time.
FLYWOO aims to meet the demands of drone enthusiasts, delivering excellent visual and control experience. Elevate micro-drones with O3 LITE/O3 Ultra CNC modification kits to enjoy the allure of high-definition transmission in any environment
Product Dimensions: 21.2*20*17.9mm(CAM)/29.8*28.8*13.3mm (VTX)
Product Weight: 23.2g (O3 LITE) / 18.3g (O3 Ultra)
Input Voltage: 7V-26V
Transmission Resolution: 1080/4K 120FPS
- Equipped with high-definition real-time transmission and video recording functions, with the advantage of low latency transmission.
- Lightweight, solves the weight problem of micro drones, reducing up to 37%~50% of weight.
- Lightweight 7075 aluminum alloy fixed frame, sturdy and reliable.
- Improves the control experience of micro drones and increases flight time. Can also create 4K high-definition videos in indoor or small spaces.
Lite and Ultra Differences ： The Naked O3 Ultra is designed for extreme lightweight performance, resulting in the removal of the SD card slot. If this is a concern, please consider purchasing the Naked O3 Lite, which retains the SD card slot.
1. Due to the disassembly of the Naked O3 Air unit, it is no longer eligible for DJI after-sales service.
2. For after-sales issues, FLYWOO's warranty policy applies. All Naked Air units purchased from FLYWOO come with a 30-day warranty from the date of receipt. During this period, any quality issues can be addressed by contacting FLYWOO's after-sales support. For more details, please visit: Flywoo Warranty Policy
The inner ribbon cable connector is fragile and I can’t find a replacement.