The RunCam Nano 3 is a TINY leap in nano camera design! At less than half the weight of the Nano 2 while still using a 1/3" sensor, the Nano 3 actually has a higher resolution! The weight saving is due to the incredibly small lens which still provides 160° field of view and distortion correction. This is THE cam for your whoop, micro, or any weight critical application where you don't want to sacrifice image quality.
- Tiny whoop's first camera with big 1/3'' image sensor. The RunCam Nano 3 has a 1/3'' 800TVL high-resolution sensor which is over 30% bigger than other whoop cameras on the market. That means bigger pixel units, lower distortion and better image quality.
- Tiny yet powerful lens. The RunCam Nano 3 has a ultra-small high-resolution lens which FOV reaches to 160°. Although the lens is super tiny, it performs well on distortion correction.
- 1.1g ultra light weight. Despite with the biggest sensor on the market, this camera weighs unbelievable 1.1g (without cable) thanks to the super tiny lens.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 160°
- Signal System: NTSC
- S/N Ratio: > 50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- D-WDR: Auto
- Day/Night: color
- Power: DC 3-5.5V
- Current: 110mA@5V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 1.1g
- Dimensions: L14mm*W14mm*H9mm
Thank you for the extra goodies I’ll be back soon !