The RunCam Nano 3 is a TINY leap in nano camera design! At less than half the weight of the Nano 2 while still using a 1/3" sensor, the Nano 3 actually has a higher resolution! The weight saving is due to the incredibly small lens which still provides 160° field of view and distortion correction. This is THE cam for your whoop, micro, or any weight critical application where you don't want to sacrifice image quality.
- Tiny whoop's first camera with big 1/3'' image sensor. The RunCam Nano 3 has a 1/3'' 800TVL high-resolution sensor which is over 30% bigger than other whoop cameras on the market. That means bigger pixel units, lower distortion and better image quality.
- Tiny yet powerful lens. The RunCam Nano 3 has a ultra-small high-resolution lens which FOV reaches to 160°. Although the lens is super tiny, it performs well on distortion correction.
- 1.1g ultra light weight. Despite with the biggest sensor on the market, this camera weighs unbelievable 1.1g (without cable) thanks to the super tiny lens.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 160°
- Signal System: NTSC
- S/N Ratio: > 50dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- D-WDR: Auto
- Day/Night: color
- Power: DC 3-5.5V
- Current: 110mA@5V
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 1.1g
- Dimensions: L14mm*W14mm*H9mm
I bought the RunCam Nano 3 to replace a camera that smoked on me. (Sad face) The camera is decent for the cost and don't regret getting it at all.
love this cam so much and they are nice and cheap
This is one of my favorite whoop cams, due to video quality and weight.
Works well. FOV is good, colors are ok and low light visibility is good. I didn't give it a 5 because there are a couple more cameras in this class that I haven't tried but nothing negative
I think this is the biggest revolution in micro cameras. The old one has wider fov so I prefer that.