- CINEON series are born for cinematic. Z25 cinewhoop drone designes for cinematic indoor and outside shooting with naked GoPro. Axisflying researched cinewhoop marketing and discussed with some pilots. Z25 / Z20 have special structure design that motor installation adopts two positive and two reverse.
- Z20 drone has very good performance, stable flying feel, low noise, and get about 5mins flying time
- Z20 is light weight ,it is sub250g fpv level
- Motor installation adopts two positive and two reverse design - Guaranteed efficiency and higher explosiveness
- Better wind resistance for smoother footage - C135 Motor, more torque and power
- Provide adequate security for the whoop - High performance 20A/F411 AIO
- Newly designed ducted aerodynamic layout to effectively reduce flight noise
- Independent receiverstorage, convenient for binding
- Wheelbase :94mm / Weight: 42.8g (with all TPU) / Carbon Fiber: T700 / Props: Max 2inch
- MOTORS: Axisflying C135-5500KV @4S
- Lipos: Tattu / GNB 450mah - 650mah
- AIO: Over 20A / F411
- Propellers: Gemfan D51-5 Props
- Flying time: 3'30" with Insta360 / 5' without takeoff
UserGot the Axisflying Z20 and one Motor burned out on the first day. They seem to be quite fragile.
For the Frame itself it is quite hard to work on. As of now I remove two of the motors to be able to access the flight controller, air unit etc.. There are more robust and better built 2'' drones available
I have flown the aos 3.5 frame for a little while now, and I’m loving it! I’m not sure about the durability yet, but I have crashed it and it’s holding up well so far! The flight characteristics are amazing, it’s super stable and easy to tune!